ponedeljek, 19. april 2010

When the going gets tough ... it's time for positive affirmations


Mine go like this:

Moja odgovornost je način, KAKO bom določeno mejo postavila. Odziv drugega je njegova odgovornost.

Znam se postaviti zase.

Lahko izbiram, komu bom pomagala.

Don't despair. The translation is already there. See below:

It is my responsibility HOW to draw a line in a relationship. The reaction of the other person involved is his/her responsibility.

I am capable of standing up for my rights.

I choose whom I will help.

The upper Slovene version of my affirmations is written on a piece of paper. The paper has been hanging on my bathroom wall next to the mirror for about a year now. I can say with confidence that the affirmations started to work after a year. In my opinion personal growth can only be measured in years.

Let me give you an example for the last affirmation: I choose whom I will help. Some days ago I was taking a stroll in the medieval city centre. Social workers that run the local support group for mental patients were promoting volunteering. They spoke to me personally. If this had happened a year ago, I would have said yes. Thanks to the effect of this affirmation, I was able to say: “I will think about it.” And then I did think about it and decided to start volunteering for this organization later, when my book is on the market.

The method of positive affirmations is the one that I started with in 2004 and I still use it, although I added the Phyllis Krystal method in 2006. The positive affirmations method that I learned from books by Louise Hay prepared me for the more analytical PK method. Everything comes into our lives at the right time. That’s my belief. And results only come from hard work. That’s also my belief.

It's either the hard way or no way. Keep fighting for a better tomorrow.

You can ask me more about my experience with positive affirmations: bb.bukle@gmail.com.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar